In case you were wondering if it’s safe to come to Withy Cottages during these uncertain times, we wanted to reassure you of the usual and extra measures we are taking right now.
We are monitoring the situation closely and day by day – at the moment, we’re operating business as usual and look forward to seeing you.
When you’re here, you should know that:
1. We disinfect all work surfaces, door handles, TV remotes, light switches, chairs etc.
2. We use a disinfectant spray on the soft furnishings.
3. For the duration of this outbreak, we have removed the bedspreads and throws as these cannot be washed and dried for every changeover of guests.
4. We will continue to wash all towels, tea towels and bed linen, whether they have been used or not at a high temperature.
5. The cutlery and crockery will be put on a hot wash and stored in the dishwasher for your use.
6. Our staff are washing their hands regularly before, after and during the cleaning of your cottage using handwashing technique as set out by the WHO
7. We are checking in with staff daily to ensure they are healthy and well and have not been in contact with anyone who has travelled from affected Covid-19 areas
8. We are not accepting guests who have travelled from abroad.
Please don’t be offended, but we will not be shaking hands when we greet you at the cottage.
If you have a cold, a sniffle, a cough, fever or are feeling unwell, firstly, we are sorry to hear it! And secondly, we would ask that you kindly to cancel or reschedule you’re booking so that we can see you when you’re back feeling fighting fit.
If and when the time comes that we need to take extra measures, we will do so in the most responsible way as advised by the right authorities.
Thank you, Mary